Dad's Home Dad's Home

Hah this is my 5th fav on NG now

Funny as hell, man. Mega points for style and humor, cause this was just so random and funny. Drawing's weren't GREAT, but the animation was really smooth. Really quite nice overall.

MegaMan's 9-11 Tribute 2 MegaMan's 9-11 Tribute 2

Ugh!!

I'm so freaking tired of seeing this crap. 9-11 is freakin ancient history now. More people die in the States from suicide than they did in 9-11. Why not make a video about them!?

SonicDeathBanana responds:

fuck you!

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Holy....crap...!!

Amazing!!! One of the best flash I have ever seen, if not the best. It looks like a real anime. Heh, wanna do my band's music video. :P

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

Good flash, but....

I was originally going to vote a 4 on this, because the visuals themselves are great, as well as the stylistic value. But the audio wasn't the best choice, in my opinion, and quite frankly, it was waaaayyyy too freakin long. It was slow, also, but that was okay for the first minute or so, due to the nature of this flash. But it just became so repetative I stopped listening, and even caring, what the girl was saying. Overall, good job, but I'm giving this a 3. Sorry.

Dedicated to Lauren Dedicated to Lauren

bleh

awww how cute... but.... why do you have to post something personal like this on the web? oh, and evanescence sucks shit... fucking pop bands...

zio-nin responds:

Well, I wanted to see if anyone else would like it. They did. Evanes. is my g/f's favorite band, so I had to use their song.

One Ring to Rule ThemAll2 One Ring to Rule ThemAll2

Bloody ingenious

This is one of the most hilarious things on Newgrounds. Definately worth the watch. LegendaryFrog is a genious. :D
Can't wait for more stuff