Dad's Home Dad's Home

Hah this is my 5th fav on NG now

Funny as hell, man. Mega points for style and humor, cause this was just so random and funny. Drawing's weren't GREAT, but the animation was really smooth. Really quite nice overall.

MegaMan's 9-11 Tribute 2 MegaMan's 9-11 Tribute 2

Ugh!!

I'm so freaking tired of seeing this crap. 9-11 is freakin ancient history now. More people die in the States from suicide than they did in 9-11. Why not make a video about them!?

SonicDeathBanana responds:

fuck you!

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Holy....crap...!!

Amazing!!! One of the best flash I have ever seen, if not the best. It looks like a real anime. Heh, wanna do my band's music video. :P

Slipknot: Unmasked Slipknot: Unmasked

I support this flash

I think there should be more clips of guys from Slipknot dying... like real ones.

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

Not a bad game... needs work

Quite entertaining.. I'm actually playing the game as I type this. And I'm on level 30. Yes, people, this game is ridiculously easy. Even easier than Defend Your Castle. I think lvl 10 and 11 I actually had to try on this game, but only because of those fat guys on the electronic bulls. In fact, those are the only type of guys that ever hit my castle. Heck I never even had to repair anything. Just hired 2 repair guys, and any slight damage would be brought back up by the time I got hit again. Tip to the creator: add more guns for the player to use. Seriously why shoot the tanks when my turrets will take care of them faster. So we need a shot-gun or machinegun or something. Make it so you have to buy ammo.

Step Into Another World Step Into Another World

Not bad at all

Pretty good. Much better than a lot of the other crap I've heard in the audio portal. It kinda peeves me that this song is FAR from being industrial, though. Mind you, I haven't heard a single real industrial song on here yet, though.
Good job. And have fun with Reason! It's a great piece of software, which I've been using for some time now. If you need any pointers or tips, feel free to ask.

Subliminal Smarties Subliminal Smarties

Wow... how did this get a 5 rating?

Things that annoy me:
1. This isn't even close to industrial.
2. A 3 year old could make better music

Please don't post music unless it's in the correct genre, and actually sounds good.

(yes i'm an asshole ^^)